Each year, more than 225,000 students across Wisconsin participate in programs coordinated by Wisconsin School Music Association. This would not be possible without the support of Wisconsin Foundation for School Music.
You can support Wisconsin Foundation for School Music in the following areas:
- Program Support
- Unrestricted Fund
Contributions can also be given to support the Wisconsin Center for Music Education. Following are some of the commemorative opportunities available to donors. All contributors to these initiatives will be recognized in the center.
- Les Paul Atrium & Lobby
- Michael G. George Hall of Honor
- Ralph J. Houghton Honors Library
- Michael E. Leckrone Band Library
- Morris D. Hayes Choral Library
- Marvin J. Rabin Orchestra Library
- Curriculum Library, In Honor of Wisconsin Elementary Music Teachers
- Richard G. Gaarder Executive Director Office
- Festivals Center, In Honor of Wisconsin Music Booster Groups
To learn about other commemorative opportunities, or inquire about the foundation, visit foundation4schoolmusic.org